Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CanineJournal.com : Tips For Caring For Your Elderly Dog



Whoopsies! [insert busy-with-work-school-life excuse here]. Although I haven't blogged since last month's Spotlight Post on Vail, technically I have! CanineJournal.com, "your go-to resource on all things dog," invited me to write a guest post for their blog on a topic of my choice. I couldn't write about obedience because our dogs have none. I couldn't write about treats and nutrition because our dogs' favorite snacks are heartworm medicine and ice cubes. What I could write about is care for your senior canine because our dogs have crossed into that life stage when the usual take a little more time and momma has to get up to lift them onto the bed. 

If you haven't checked it out yet, here is my post about the little extra somethings our elderly dogs need at CanineJournal.com! 

Southeast of the Midwest will be back in business soon. Stay tuned for:
   "A Charleston Wedding," 
   "Spotlight : St. John, US Virgin Islands,"
   "Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa," and 
   "A Kitten Named 'Ash.'" 


Follow CanineJournal.com on Twitter. Like them on Facebook.

[photo sources: CanineJournal.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment